Home

GM RPO codes engine

GM RPO Codes RpoCode

RPO code is a combination of three alphanumeric characters that refers to a specific option or modification to the vehicle as built during production. RPO codes identify the base model of the vehicle along with options such as paint color, engine, infotainment system, wheels, etc Option Code Lists GM RPO Codes- 0 through 4 GM RPO Codes- 5 through 9 GM RPO Codes- A through F GM RPO Codes- G through M GM RPO Codes- N through S GM RPO Codes- T through Z Ford Option Codes- 0 through 4 Ford Option Codes- 5 through 9 Ford Option Codes- A through Z Mopar Option Codes- 0 through F Mopar Option Codes- G through

5VI. LPO, Cargo tie-down rings. 5W7. LPO, Performance Air Intake System. 5Y1. Seats, Driver and passenger front individual seatsDriver and passenger front individual seats derived from a 40-20-40 split bench seat with the 20% section removed. Also removes the USB port and auxiliary power outlet when (AZ3) bench seat is ordered The RPO codes identify the base model of the vehicle along with options such as paint color, engine, infotainment system, wheels, etc. In some cases, the RPO has become so identifiable to a specific vehicle that the code has become a part of the vehicle's model name: Camaro Z28, Silverado Z71, Corvette Z06, Corvette ZR1 General Motors Regular Production Order (RPO) Codes. RPO: FY: LY: DIVISIONAL RPO DESCRIPTION : LA5 : 84 : 86 : ENGINE, 1.8L L4 (1.8i

RPO Code: LH7; Engine family: Ecotec diesel Whisperdiesel Layout and cylinder count: inline 4; Displacement: 1.6L; Current vehicle applications: 2017 Chevrolet Cruze Diesel, 2018 Chevrolet. Interesting, the RPO codes for the L86 6.2 engine clearly read that, among other things, the engine is E85 Max. This coding is the same as what is referenced for the L83 5.3 and the 6 cyl engine. Those codes also state that, among other things, the engines are E85 Max

IDentification

RPO Codes.com- GM option codes,GM rpo codes,General Motors ..

That means an option available from GM when the truck was new. Almost everything has an RPO code. You can find a list of RPO's here. NOTE: Horsepower and Torque figures are straight out of a GM Factory Service Manual. GM Light Duty Truck Service Manuals cover the following models: C/10, C/20, C/30, K/10, K/20, K/30, P/10, P/20, P/30. (C= 2wd. You can determine the RPO code if you have the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) from the original vehicle. Locate the 8th digit of the VIN. Consult the tables below to identify your engine

RPO Codes - GM Online Order / Reference Guid

1. GM RPO Codes- T through Z Ford Option Codes- 0 through 4 Ford Option Codes- 5 through 9 Ford Option Codes- A through Z B2L : PERFORMANCE PACKAGE & ENGINE PACKAGE V8 5.7LPFI B2M : POWER STEERING DELETE B2Q : PANEL, RR ROOF, BLACK ---DELETE B2S : SPRING , REAR LEAF TRANSVERSE (LH
  2. Description of RPO (vehicle configuration options) code L31. ENGINE,GAS,8 CYL,5.7L,CPI RPO (Regular Production Option) codes contain lots of valuable information about your GM vehicle
  3. Description of RPO (vehicle configuration options) code L20. ENGINE,FLEXIBLE FUEL, (GAS/ETHANOL E85),8 CYL,4.8L,SFI IRON, GM RPO (Regular Production Option) codes contain lots of valuable information about your GM vehicle
  4. e the RPO code if you have the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN #) from the original/donor vehicle. Locate the 8th digit of the VIN. Check the tables below to identify your engine. *Click on the RPO code below to see more details about that engine.
  5. General Motors Regular Production Order (RPO) Codes. RPO: FY: LY: DIVISIONAL RPO DESCRIPTION : CA1: 76 : 83: ROOF,STEEL SLDG SUN,ELEC WITH ELEC SUN RF(CAL
  6. GM RPO Codes, or General Motors Regular Production Option codes contain lots of valuable information about your GM vehicle. Identify your GMC or Chevrolet rear end gear ratio by the RPO Codes, usually located on the placard labeled Service Parts Identification inside the drivers door panel or glove box

How to Decode General Motors RPO Codes NewGMParts

Each RPO code is a combination of three alphanumeric characters (like Z71) that refers to a specific option or modification to the vehicle as built during production. The RPO codes identify the base model of the vehicle along with options such as paint color, engine, infotainment system, wheels, et Similar to the LML this engine also uses a DPF and DEF system to meet emission standards. LML. The 6.6L RPO LML (VIN code 8) is the 2011-2016 version of the Isuzu/GM Duramax V8 diesel engine. It is a further advanced version of the LMM engine with the majority of the changes addressing a required drastic reduction in engine emissions

American engine codes. GM encodes the engine type in character 8 of the VIN. The following table outlines the various engines encoded there: Engine codes for passenger cars. Mistake on the engine code M, this M code comes out on the 1995 - 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo and the engine is an RPO L82 3.1 SFI engine Crankshaft Coalition Wiki -- hot rod tech article For RPO Codes look in glove box for the letter schemes below to find out what options you have, these are listed in front of the GM Service manual. IMO an essential piece of your toolbox is the GM manual, especially with the 6.5 as the dealers no longer school their techs in 6.5, it's all DMAX now

Here is how to read the RPO vehicle option codes in a GMC or Chevrolet General Motors truck. The RPO vehicle option codes are printed on a sticker in the glo.. 62A. Volcano Orange fender hash marks. 6Z9. LPO, Z06 10-spoke blade Black aluminum, 19 x 10 (48.3 cm x 25.4 cm) front and 20 x 12 (50.8 cm x 30.48 cm) rear wheels. 75A. Torch Red fender hash marks. 90A. Gray fender hash marks. 97A Misfire DTCs P0300 (Engine Misfire Detected), P0302 (Cylinder 2 Misfire Detected) or P0305 (Cylinder 5 Misfire Detected) may be set on some 2016-2019 ATS; 2016-2020 CT6; 2016-2021 Camaro; 2017-2019 LaCrosse; 2017-2021 XT5, Colorado, Acadia, Canyon; 2018-2020 Regal; 2019-2021 Blazer; 2020-2021 CT5, and XT6 models equipped with the 3.6L engine (RPO LGX, LGZ) or 3.0L engine (RPO LGY, LGW) RPO (Regular Production Option) GM master code list of RPO (Regular Production Option) GM master code list of vehicle options. Greaser. Canadian Poncho Superstar! Status: Offline '69 L73 327-250 HP, '68 L73 V-8 Engine - 396 Cu. In. - Spec. Hi-Perf. L74 V8 Engine - 327 high perf L77 4 barrel carb, 283-220 hp L78 396-375 Hp L78 V-8 Engine.

General Motors GM RPO Codes: Letter

1. WA-NNNN (N = any number) code on the bottom of the RPO tag is the Fisher Body WA paint number. (Fisher Body is the division of GM that produced and painted the car body.) Use this number when buying equivalent paint from any paint supplier. Touch-up paint suppliers such as PlastiKote and Dupli-Color also use this number as a cross-reference
  2. I'm not looking for a VIN decoder, or an overview of all RPO codes for all GM vehicles (both of which I've found) but more just a list of the packages and options that were available on the OBS trucks. I'm honestly kind of surprised there isn't a sticky with RPO codes for the different generations of trucks already
  3. RPO CODES- VINTAGE GM TRUCKS. Jump to Latest Follow Thank you..I'm glad to be a member..The engine code reads LS9..If you Google LS9 you will be looking at a $19,000 Engine being sold on Ebay..This truck was sold to a local man in this small town of Dayton Tn.. I know the 4 men that has owned this truck and It's well documented down to the.
  4. American engine codes Edit. GM encodes the engine type in character 8 of the VIN. The following table outlines the various engines encoded there: Engine codes for passenger cars Edit. 2010 Chevy Malibu engine code B, 2.4L Mistake on the engine code M, this M code comes out on the 1995 - 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo and the engine is an RPO L82 3.

I am trying to find out all my RPO Codes. Does someone have a list of the 2001 GMC Sierra Codes? Tried it with Chevy Codes, but I couldn't find all of them. Interestingly according to the RPO Codes I should have a manual transmission. And I should have an engine block heater, how does it look.. LS & LSX Engine Guide, Vin Decoder - LS Engine Serial Number Lookup. Chevrolet's GEN III and GEN IV 'LS' engines can be identified by their RPO code. You can determine the RPO code if you have the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN #) from the original/donor vehicle

General Motors Engine Guide, Specs, Info GM Authorit

The numbers behind the F (or T) designate the Calendar month and date the engine was produced. The remaining letters are in accordance to the Type and Series of the vehicle the engine came out of. This helps to tie the vehicle together with the engine. RPO's are Regular Production Orders The 2006 LLY (engine code 2) debuted in the beginning of 2006 and ended production with the start of the 2007 calendar year. Mechanically it is identical to the LBZ and is mated to the new 6 speed Allison transmission however it retained the LLY designation. Its output is 310 hp (231 kW) at 3200 rpm and torque is 605 lb·ft (820 N·m) at. For example, the L34 engine is not listed for 1970 because it was the base engine with the Z25 SS Equipment option and, hence, not an option in and of itself. Dual exhaust (RPO N10) is another example; while it came standard with the RPO Z25 SS 454 option, it's not listed as a separate option for Chevelles in GM's report for 1971 or 1972

GM has produced so many variations of the LS engine that it will make your head spin. All of these engines are the same family, use compatible parts, and use similar engine codes. LS1, LS6, LS4, LS2, LS3/L99, LSA, LS9, and LS7 are the main ones you need to know. There are also many other LS-based engines out there such as various truck engines. RPO Code Definitions The following listing is most of the GM Production Options. These options are also known as the RPO codes. To find out what options your car was ordered with you may look up all the codes listed on your Service Parts Identification tag The RPO (Regular Production Option) codes will tell you everything that came in and on your vehicle. The RPO list for your Blazer is in the glove box. The RPO list for your Blazer is in the glove box A big THANK YOU for listing all the codes for GM. I just bought a 2015 GMC Sierra and I'm going through the codes and learning what come with the truck new. Re: how to decypher the RPO codes for a 2015 Silverad

VIN Decoder & RPO Codes - GM-Trucks

Chevy Truck Engine Specifications, RPO Codes, Horsepower

1. RPO TAGS: GM cars have 1 more important tag to help buy parts, it's a GM RPO TAG G eneral Motors Regular Production Option On the glove box door, (never seen on any actual SUZUKI ! You need to know your Tracker RPO, so you can get the correct documentation , parts and schematics. (correct service INFORMATION) Geo Tracker GM RPO codes shows 13 export and local codes built at the CAMI factory.
  2. 2001 - 2004 Duramax LB7. Quick Identifier: LB7s were used from 2001-2004. Ways to identify this engine: - Injectors and injector harnesses under the valve covers. - The FICM (fuel injection control module) will be located on the front of the passenger side valve cover. The LB7 Duramax was first introduced in 2001 and produced until 2004
  3. American engine codes . GM encodes the engine type in character 8 of the VIN. The following table outlines the various engines encoded there: Engine codes for passenger cars . 2010 Chevy Malibu engine code B, 2.4L Mistake on the engine code M, this M code comes out on the 1995 - 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo and the engine is an RPO L82 3.1 SFI.
  4. YEARS: RPO: CID: H/P: INTAKE : COMMENTS: 1989-92: 1LE : 350: 230: TPI: tuned port/F body: 1987: B2L : 350: 225: TPI: tuned port/F body: 1988-89: B2L : 350: 230: TPI.
  5. Duramax Engine ID by VIN Number. Many model years were crossover or transitional years for the Duramax diesel, thus it is often necessary to decipher the engine model/version using the vehicle's VIN number. The chart below may be used to identify which Duramax engine your truck has based on the 8th digit of the vehicle identification number (VIN)
  6. GM Diesel Engines. 6.5L Diesel Engine. RPO codes. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 15 of 15 Posts Discussion Starter · #1 · Feb 26, 2012. Can someone point me to what RPO code would be my fuel tank size? I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant..

I know my VIN. Which LS engine do I have

WC. 3841999. COPO 9552C (102 HP engine with RPO M35) ¥ The best discussion of the COPO 102 HP FC engine is found in the article by Dave Newell in the 2018 CORSA Communique 39 (9). 1964 Engines - standard engine was 95 HP; 110 HP engine was RPO L62. Code The following is a complete list of GM RPO axle codes for Chevy and GMC vehicles starting with the letter G. RPO: Axle Type: Ratio: G11 Transaxle 2.56 G44 Rear Axle 3.07 G72 Rear Axle 2.14 G75 Rear Axle 3.62 G82 Rear Axle 4.56 G84 Rear Axle 4.10 G90 Rear Axle 3.15 G91 Rear Axle (HWY) 3.08 G94 Rear Axle 3.31 G96 Rear Axle 3.55. RPO Codes: '68-'72 GM A-body. A31 Power Windows A33 Power Tailgate Window A39 Custom Deluxe front/rear seat belts A41 Power Bucket Seat 4-way A41 Power Front Seat 4-way A42 Power Seat, 6 way A46 Power Drivers Bucket Seat A47 Custom Deluxe Seat Belts A49 Custom Deluxe Seat Belts A51 Front Bucket Seats Astro A52 Front Bench Seat A62 Seat Belt.

rpo codes - 2007 chevy silverado 2500hd 4x4 ccsb rpo code name description k47 air cleaner high capacity k68 generator 105 amp kc4 cooling system eng oil knp cooling system trans, hd kup throttle control electronic lq4 engine gas, 8 cyl, 6.0l, mfi, iron, gm mt1 transmission auto 4 spd, hmd, 4l80-e na4 emission system gvw above 8,500 l As with these RPO's and cars GM also designated many code for their engines as well, LS1, L-88, LT-1 and LT5 are some more of the well known engines. However through the 90s and into the early 00's LS1 and LS6 engines became two of the predominant RPO's in the GM stable of performance vehicles The LS6 engine was optional when ordering the Z15 option. The number of LS5 engines can be calculated by subtracting the number of LS6 engines (4,475) from the number of Z15 options (8,773), or 4,298. (1) Although trim code number 795 is shown, it is believed that several optional vinyl trim codes are rolled up into this one total of 143,031 Cape Coral, FL. Posts. 860. GM uses RPO codes as a type of shorthand to tell what a vehicle is equipped with. All of those codes you named are diesel engines. They're all similar but different. Just like the LQ4 6L gas engines in the HD trucks, versus the LQ9 that was in the SS trucks, or more general, the high output version 6L gas 2005 C6 Corvette RPO Codes, Options Codes & Order Guide. If you are looking to decode your 2005 Corvette RPO's (option codes), then check out the table below. We have included an easy to use search feature too if you are looking for a specific code just type it into the search field to navigate to it quickly

The new engine RPO code reflects addition of Active Fuel Management (AFM) on 2010 models of GMC Yukon Denali and Yukon XL Denali, as well as Cadillac Escalade, Escalade ESV and Escalade EXT. RPO L94 replaces the previous, non-AFM L9H engine code. It is also E85 FlexFuel-capable. In all applications, the L94 engine is teamed with GM Powertrain. 2004 C5 Corvette RPO Codes, Options Codes & Order Guide. If you are looking to decode your 2004 Corvette RPO's (option codes), then check out the table below. We have included an easy to use search feature too if you are looking for a specific code just type it into the search field to navigate to it quickly 2011 Corvette RPO Codes (Non-Searchable) RPO Code. Description. 02I. INTERIOR TRIM COBALT RED (04) 0B1. EMBROIDERY EMBROIDERY, CROSS FLAGS. 10U. PRIMARY COLOR EXTERIOR, ARCTIC WHITE (02 2008 Chevy Tahoe RPO codes. AG1--ADJUSTER FRT ST POWER, MULTI-DIRECTIONAL, DRIVER. AG2--ADJUSTER,SEAT,6-WAY POWER,SPLIT BENCH,PASSENGER. AJ1--GLASS,DEEP TINT (REAR SIDE WINDOWS AND REAR DOOR WINDOW) AL0--SENSOR INDICATOR INFLATABLE RESTRAINT, FRT PASS/CHILD PRESENCE DETECTOR It was EVB for 2011-2012 models. However, I assume the code changed for the newly improved 16.5kWh version of the battery. Btw, according to the EVB RPO description, i.e. 370V - 45Ah, the theoretical maximum capacity rating should be 16.65kWh, not 16.0kWh

Check Chevrolet vehicle history. Years through 1981 to 1989 pickups the VIN # consisted of the division number, GVW Range, Chassis Type, Series, Body Type, Engine Description, and Year. GM RPO Codes, or General Motors â Regular Production Optionâ codes contain lots of valuable information about your GM vehicle The following is a list of Regular Production Option (RPO) Codes for a 2006 Corvette. A Regular Production Option (RPO) is General Motors standard coding for vehicle configuration options. These codes are a combination of 3 alphanumeric characters and refer to a specific options or modifications to a vehicle 1965-67 U.S. Corvair Regular Production Option (RPO) Decoding. By Kent Sullivan. Team members: Larry Claypool, Mark Corbin, Stan East, Bill Hubbell, Dave Newell, Dave Trull (updated May, 2021) This article was published in the May, 2005 CORSA Communique. Introduction. This article is the second of two regarding Regular Production Options (RPOs) for 1965-67 Corvairs built in the U.S Here you will find decoding information on Chevrolet Camaro® VIN's, RPO Codes, trim tag codes, Chevrolet engine codes, GM paint codes, First Gen. Camaro part codes and Protect-o-plates among other things. From the 1967 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe to the 2002 Anniversary edition to a 650hp supercharged beast, from Pace Cars to Z28's, IROC-Z's, SS's. Autel MS309 Universal OBD2 Scanner Check Engine Fault Code Reader, Read Codes Clear Codes, View Freeze Frame Data, I/M Readiness Smog Check CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool 4.6 out of 5 stars 8,235 $22.99 $ 22 . 9

L31 RPO Codes RpoCode

1. I need help identifying a GM crate engine (RPO code). According to the seller, this is a brand new Chevy 5.3L that was on its way to the Silverado factory to be dropped into a brand new Silverado work truck (2013 or possibly 2014). Several shops and junkyards in town pooled together to buy a train car (train derailed) from an insurance auction.
  2. Each revision of the Duramax is assigned a new 3-digit RPO code, which is GM's internal designation for a particular option. Your truck may have a Z71 sticker on the side of the bed indicating an off-road package; that is an example of an RPO code. Other famous ones include the Camaro Z28 or Corvette Z06
  3. GM RPO Codes (Document) General Information / September 15, 2020. January 13, 2021
  4. GM engine codes are very Unique to GM. GM Tracker example. The GM RPO codes are more clear , showing all AS BUILT OPTIONS (ie: ufiche) JGC BJ 1 8 U ? K W 930015 JGC (WMA coded) J = Japan, the GC means early made Geo trackers made in Japan, before April 89', code 2CN is CAMI made and the C = CAMI made. 2= Canada
  5. Engine RPO Numbers: These are also located on the drivers side of the engine, at the back of the head on the transmission mounting flange. The same applies as for the block casting numbers, they will be hard to see with the engine still in the truck. Small Block Chevy Engine RPO #'s; Engine Summary 1970 - Current
  6. rpo code explanation/description; al2: seat, power lumbar : ap9: venience : aq9: eat frt bkt, luxury : au8: ock control, entry remote entry, specific frequenc
Back-up Camera Interface - GM IOH-PRG (8" screen) - NAV-TV

Registered. 2014 CTS. Joined Aug 24, 2014. ·. 1 Posts. #4 · Aug 24, 2014. My RPO Code label was in the trunk. If you take the carpet cover out it was way back in the trunk, almost to the back seat on the passenger side. Almost impossible to read unless you are actually in the trunk.. ENGINE CODE CARBURETOR DESIGNATION The format of a Chevy V-8 engine code is 1, 2, or 3 alphanumeric characters, usually located at the end of the assembly date. Chevrolet used 1 or 2 characters for suffix codes from 1955 through 1969. Engine codes from 1970 and up use 3 characters. However, exceptions to these rules do exist P1406 EGR Valve Pintle Position Circuit - Read Our Article on EGR Valve Codes For Help With This GM Check Engine Light Code. P1407 EGR Air Intrusion In Exhaust Supply To EGR Valve - Read Our Article on EGR Valve Codes For Help With This GM Check Engine Light Code. P1408 Intake Manifold Pressure Sensor Circuit Welcome to the General Motors Online Order / Reference Guide. Please select the information you would like to view. 1. Select a model year. 2. Select a section to continue. This Online Order / Reference Guide is intended solely for business use by GM dealers. Certain models, options or equipment may be available only to customers who qualify as.

RPO Codes - Cadillac STS and STS-V. Air bags, dual-stage frontal and side-impact, driver and right-front passenger and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions. Emissions override, California, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania or Rhode Island. Emissions, Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New York. The L79 engine was parts-wise, identical to the RPO L76, 365hp Corvette 327 except for the camshaft. 1965 L79 Production & History So, it was in 1965 that the hot hydraulic cam, L79 327 engine.

L20 RPO Codes RpoCode

Im looking at buying an 07 CC z71 4wd and looking at the bulid sheet on compnine.com i have a few questions about a few rpo codes listed. It says the trucks 1 of 18 with the exact options so its a 'rarity' lol Thanks for any help you may be able to give LH6 ENGINE,5.3L(323CID) GAS V8 5.3-M.. General Motors Engine Guide, Specs, Info | GM Authority P1409 EGR Vacuum System Leak - Read Our Article on EGR Valve Codes For Help With This GM Check Engine Light Code. P1410 Fuel Tank Pressure System. P1415 Secondary Air Injection (AIR) System. P1416 AIR System Bank 1. P1418 Secondary Air Injection System Relay A Control Circuit High RPO Codes. Reproductions/Fakes. Engine Suffix Codes. The engine identification code consists of the engine assembly plant, the engine assembly date, and 3 letter suffix indicating the cubic inch displacement, the horsepower rating, and generally, what type of transmission was to be installed with the engine. GM of Canada documents indicate.

Chevy's Z cars and trucks (vehicle, coupe, brakes, tire

rpo codes; engine codes; transmission; axle codes; data plates; buildsheets; paint codes; title/vin tutorial; page twelve; page thirteen; page fourteen; page fifteen; 1947 to 1972 rpo codes. a through g h through l. rpo -- description a02 -- tinted windshield a03 --a07 -- body glass(10 windows) gm t150 - 15000# 0412 single speed rear axle. 2020 Colorado Z71 Crew Cab Long Bed. Joined Jan 5, 2020. ·. 593 Posts. #8 · Mar 10, 2020 (Edited) Two updates. The link to the VIN decoder shown above shows a lot more detail than the build sheet does - I would use the above link and enter your VIN and it gives you a bevy of data including options found within the trucks RPO codes

LT1 LT4 L86 L83 & Gen V Engine Guide, Vin Decode

RPO sticker on those is usually on the underside of the center console lid.... sounds like its missing. if it was a ford I could prob. look them up with the vin.... someone else may have GM access. ASE Master Certified Technician. 06-04-2020, 06:48 PM #9. daveg RPO CODES 1973 - 1987 (Regular Production Option) BY NO MEANS IS THIS LIST EVEN CLOSE TO COMPLETE! AO1 - Softray Tinted Glass. AO1 - Tinted Glass All Windows. A28 - Sliding Rear Window. A31 - Power Windows. A80 - Pick Up Box Bed Rails. AN1 - Folding Seat Back. AU3 - Power Door Locks. B32 - Color Keyed Front Floor Mats. B3J -Diesel Equipmen K05 Engine block heater K34 Cruise control K47 Air cleaner, high-capacity K5L Heavy Duty Cooling Package KC4 Cooling, external engine oil cooler KG3 Alternator, 145 amps KNP Cooling, auxiliary external transmission oil cooler KW1 Alternator, 160 amps 2011 Chevrolet Truck Silverado 1500 RPO CODES Published April 20, 2012 Page

GM RPO Codes. Aug 17 2011, 1:47am. Appreciate the info. Good stuff Re: GM RPO Codes. Aug 17 2011, 1:49am. Your welcome i think it should be a sticky. Jump to:. As you stated above, the engine and wheelbase are the best way to determine the steering rack on a Trailblazer. The TBSS has 16:1, the non-SS short wheel base TB had 20.3:1 and the EXT had 18.5:1. I can only find two steering racks listed for the Saab 9-7X. The steering rack listed for the TB with sport suspension (B4U) is also listed for the. there: Engine codes for passenger cars . 2010 Chevy Malibu engine code B, 2.4l Mistake on the engine code M, this M code comes out on the 1995 - 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo and the engine is an RPO L82 3.1 SFI. GM assigns standardized option codes for options and selections for their various products. This coding system has been in use since about 1965. Air conditioning items always start with C, Radio item begin with U, and engines begin with L su..

Oldsmobile VIN Oldsmobile Colors Oldsmobile RPO Codes. Oldsmobile VIN. The VIN on your car is a series of numbers and letters that can tell you a lot about your car. It tells you the style of body, the model year of the car, where it was built, and in some cases the particular engine installed in the car. These GM VIN cards can help you learn a. RPO Code List The production/process codes provide the description of the Regular Production Options (RPOs). The RPO list is printed on the Service Parts Identification Label. The following is a list of the RPO abbreviations and the description of each: RPO Table RPO Description AE7 40/20/40 Seat Front Split Driver Includes Easy Entry Featur C6 Corvette RPO Codes Axle Rear 2.56 Ratio: GU2: Axle Rear 2.73 Ratio: GU6: Axle Rear 3.42 Ratio C6 Corvette RPO Codes: IL3: Trim Interior Design (L3) IL5: Trim Interior Design (L5) IL6: Trim Interior Design (L6) IP3: Trim Interior Design (P3) JAF: Brake Provisions Europe C6 Corvette RPO Codes: JJA: PT Dress Subassembly Installed (Modular. This details out what exactly is needed to add/change RPO option codes to existing 97+ Corvettes using GM Tech2 scan tool. This scanner can be purchased from here for around $300. This is helpful on 2001+ ZO6s to add the T82 Automatic Headlamp operation at night feature as well as adding the tire pressure monitoring function It's RPO code is MT1 and has been domestically manufactured in GM's Ypsilanti and Willow Run plants. The 4L80 features ratios in each gear as follows: First: 2.48, Second: 1.48, Third: 1.00, Fourth: 0.75, Reverse: 2.07. Maximum engine input torque for the 4L80 is 440 ft. lbs. and the maximum output torque is 885 ft. lbs

LS Engines 101: An Introductory Overview of the Gen III/IVIs my 2017 Flex Fuel? - 2014-2019 Engine, Driveline1968 Camaro Parts and Restoration InformationBreaking: Chevy Publishes RPO Codes, Order Info For 2012

Mostizzle and oldeerslayer, thanks for being on point. I am the original owner of the S10. I am considering a reman engine for it. Wish to be sure that the 'new' engine is in sync with the current RPO codes. The best reman warranty I have seen is for four years on an engine @ AutoZone.com. Overall, prices range from $1500 - $2000 Subject: Diesel Engine Extended Idling P244B P244C P2463 Models: 2007-2008 Chevrolet Express 2007-2008 GMC Savana Equipped with the 6.6L Diesel Engine RPO code LMM This PI was superseded to advise dealers of new calibration for ambulance and shuttle buses. Please discard PIP4422 C4 RPO Codes Book With Break Down of Codes and Build Numbers. We Recommend Corvette Black Book from Amazon for Stats, RPO Codes and easy to flip through facts!. C4 RPO Codes for Corvette. * 00L ‑ Only primer secondary (lower) exterior * 00U ‑ Only primer exterior * 01L ‑ Special non‑Corvette secondary (lower) exterior * 01U ‑ Special non‑Corvette exterior * 02L ‑ Special not.